This is exciting news for our clients! Eight Ontario real estate associations have joined together to create a regional shared MLS® data system. This represents MLS® based listings and sales data from more than 7,000 Realtors belonging to the following local boards:
- Brantford Regional Real Estate Association (BRREA)
- Cambridge Association of REALTORS® Inc. (CARI)
- Guelph and District Association of REALTORS® (GDAR)
- Kitchener-Waterloo Association of REALTORS® (KWAR)
- Niagara Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- REALTORS® Association of Hamilton-Burlington (RAHB)
- The Oakville, Milton and District Real Estate Board (OMDREB)
- Simcoe and District Real Estate Board (SDREB)
With OMDREB’s recent transition to the Regional MLS® System and Team Masterson’s secondary membership with the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB), we now have access to MLS® listings in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) as well as the above mentioned southern Ontario communities. This is an exciting expansion for Team Masterson as it provides us with full details on current and historic listing data, making it easier for Team Masterson to provide superior comparative market analysis to clients interested in buying or selling a property in the Brantford, Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo, Niagara, or Simcoe & Districe areas.
If you or someone that you know are thinking of buying or selling this year, we would be delighted to help*. Call, email or text us anytime. Referrals are always welcome.
Scott Masterson’s cell: 647-967-9327 email@example.com
Susan Masterson’s cell: 647-388-4471 firstname.lastname@example.org